Valid from 7th September, 2018
I. Aim and scope of this policy
1. This Data Protection Policy was prepared according to the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (GDPR) and Hungary’s Act CXII. of 2011, modified by Act XXXVIII. of 2018. This Data Protection Policy, effective from 15th December, 2017 and modified according to Hungary's Act XXXVIII of 2018 on 7th September 2018, is published on CsermelyBlog, and its scope is unlimited. Users registered at CsermelyBlog are informed about the Data Protection Policy, and it is compulsory for all users to accept it before registration.
2. Data management of CsermelyBlog was recorded in 2017 under No. NAIH-134246/2017 by the National Authority of Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NAIH). Data management starts when users register on CsermelyBlog and lasts until the user asks for the deletion of data. The legal basis of data management is the consent of the user.
II. Data management
3. Recorded and managed data on the Blog are the following: full name of the user, a user name, an e-mail address, the IP address and the code made up from the password for entering the Blog (the password cannot be identified from the code). Recorded data are used for marking the posts on the Blog with the user names and contacting the users via e-mail in case of issues concerning the Blog. Registered users declare that they reached the legal age by registering on the Blog (which is required to accept the Blog policies). Users aged between 14 and the legal age may comment on the posts of the Blog at the Facebook page of the Blog.
4. Data are not transferred anywhere by CsermelyBlog except for compulsory cases defined by the law.
5. Data management is done by the operator of CsermelyBlog, Dr. Péter Csermely (hereinafter ’data manager’). His contacts are the following: firstname.lastname@example.org (postal address: H-1428 Budapest, POBox. 2, Hungary).
III. Rights of registered users
6. Registered users may have an information on their own data upon request. No-one has an access to the data except for the data manager.
7. Registered users may ask for information about their data’s management via the above e-mail address and may ask for correction, amendment, restriction or deletion of their data about which the data manager informs the users via e-mail within maximum 25 days.
8. Registered users of the Blog may object to the management of their data conflicting the Data Protection Policy, via the above e-mail address. The data manager answers the objection via e-mail within 15 days. In case a user does not agree with the decision, according to the data protection law she/he may turn to the Budapest Capital Regional Court within 30 days she/he was informed about it. The court by law will handle the dispute promptly.
The Data Protection Policy valid between 15th December 2017 and 7th September 2018 can be downloaded from here.