Valid from 15th December, 2017
I. Aim and scope of this policy
2. Data management of CsermelyBlog is recorded under No. NAIH-134246/2017 by the National Authority of Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NAIH). Data management starts when users register on CsermelyBlog and lasts until the user asks for the deletion of data.
II. Data management
3. Recorded and managed data on the Blog are the following: full name of the user, a user name, an e-mail address, the IP address and the code made up from the password for entering the Blog (the password cannot be identified from the code). Recorded data are used for marking the posts on the Blog with the user names and contacting the users via e-mail in case of issues concerning the Blog. Registered users declare that they reached the legal age by registering on the Blog (which is required to accept the Blog policies). Users aged between 14 and the legal age may comment on the posts of the Blog at the Facebook page of the Blog.
4. Data are not transferred anywhere by CsermelyBlog except for compulsory cases defined by the law.
5. Data management is done by the operator of CsermelyBlog, Dr. Péter Csermely (hereinafter ’data manager’). His contacts are the following: email@example.com (postal address: H-1428 Budapest, POBox. 2, Hungary).
III. Rights of registered users
6. Registered users may have an information on their own data upon request. No-one has an access to the data except for the data manager.
7. Registered users may ask for information about their data’s management via the above e-mail address and may ask for correction of their data about which the data manager informs the users via e-mail within 30 days.